Ch1-pt I of 4 Finance and risk transformation–Leveraging unified data
Nov 8 2012 In this MasterClass with Oracle, Jane Cooper, The Banker's transaction banking editor asks Subin Paul, solution architect for risk, and Zia Ishaq, global solution lead for liquidity risk, how banks can best leverage unified data. (4m 8sec)
Most popular videos
- Interview with Zoran Stavreski, minister of finance, Republic of Macedonia
- Apples and lemons: ingredients for bank branding
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers
- Europe's banking regulation and supervision: a brighter 2014?