Ch1 of 4. The Deutsche Bank Group: Re-affirming its aspirations and setting a new strategy - Cash management for financial institutions
Dec 18 2012 In this MasterClass interview Michael Imeson, Contributing Editor of The Banker, talks to Nelius De Groot, Global Head of Financial Institutions and Securities Sales, Global Transaction Banking (GTB), at Deutsche Bank. The bank has set aggressive growth targets for GTB, and cash management for financial institutions will play an important role. (3m 49sec)
Most popular videos
- Trade finance securitisation
- Getting excited about innovation
- Chapter One of Four: Transforming Banking; What are the Challenges?
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers