Ch 1 of 2. Connecting to growth in Europe: Pressing ahead with SEPA - With SEPA comes opportunity
Jan 31 2013 The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) now has firm deadlines and will affect companies throughout the world not just those in Europe. Doing nothing is not an option. Smart companies can use this as a way to make their cash management operations much more efficient. Robin Terry, Managing Director and Head of Sales for HSBC's Global Banking Payments and Cash Management in Europe, explains the challenges and the opportunities to The Banker's editor Brian Caplen. (4m 23sec)
Most popular videos
- Interview with Zoran Stavreski, minister of finance, Republic of Macedonia
- Apples and lemons: ingredients for bank branding
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers
- Europe's banking regulation and supervision: a brighter 2014?