Ch 1 of 3: Human-as-a-service; Enabling true customer-centricity - Connected customers – disconnected banks?
Feb 28 2013 In the first of three chapters Duygu Tavan, technology editor of The Banker discussed with Paul Jameson, Global Director of Financial services at Cisco, how can banks reconnect with their digitally-connected customers. (7m 13sec)
Most popular videos
- Interview with Laura Cha, chairman of financial services development council, Hong Kong SAR Government
- Ch 1. The cost of staying ahead: Can banks afford it? - Staying ahead of the game
- Investment Banking Awards 2013 highlights
- Arun Jain, chairman and CEO, Polaris Financial Technology
- Chapter 2 of 4: Digitising Banking; Applying the principle of Big Paper to PPI