Ch 1 of 3: Human-as-a-service; Enabling true customer-centricity - Connected customers – disconnected banks?
Feb 28 2013 In the first of three chapters Duygu Tavan, technology editor of The Banker discussed with Paul Jameson, Global Director of Financial services at Cisco, how can banks reconnect with their digitally-connected customers. (7m 13sec)
Most popular videos
- Interview with Zoran Stavreski, minister of finance, Republic of Macedonia
- Europe's banking regulation and supervision: a brighter 2014?
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Interview with Luis Videgaray, minister of finance, Mexico
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers