Chapter 1 of 4: Connecting to growth in China; The path of deregulation (yesterday and today)
Jun 6 2013 Andy Ng, Head of HSBC Securities Services for China, and Sophia Chung, Head of Client Services at HSBC Securities Services, talk to Paul Wallace about the opportunities for foreign portfolio investors in China's capital markets. They discuss how the Chinese bond and equity markets are increasingly opening up to foreign investors and what the key differences are between the various regulatory regimes and schemes open to those investors. (7m 2sec)
Most popular videos
- Interview with Zoran Stavreski, minister of finance, Republic of Macedonia
- Europe's banking regulation and supervision: a brighter 2014?
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers
- Interview with Luis Videgaray, minister of finance, Mexico