Chapter 1 of 4: Connecting to Growth in India; Evolving opportunities in India
Jun 26 2013 With an extensive infrastructure programme under way and a burgeoning middle class, India has proved to be resilient to the full effects of the global financial crisis. Despite a recent slowdown in GDP, export and import markets remain promising. Brian Caplen, editor of The Banker, talks to HSBC’s Surath Sengupta, head of global trade and receivables finance, India and Simon Constantinides, head of global trade and receivables finance, Asia about the opportunities the country presents. (6m 51sec)
Most popular videos
- Interview with Zoran Stavreski, minister of finance, Republic of Macedonia
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Europe's banking regulation and supervision: a brighter 2014?
- Apples and lemons: ingredients for bank branding
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers