The economic impact of Italian politics
Jul 30 2013 Silvio Peruzzo, Nomura's senior European economist, talks to economics editor Silvia Pavoni about why international markets would be less affected by Italy's political instability than Italian businesses, and how corporates' access to credit scores against other European countries. (7m 23sec)
Most popular videos
- Interview with Zoran Stavreski, minister of finance, Republic of Macedonia
- Europe's banking regulation and supervision: a brighter 2014?
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers
- Interview with Luis Videgaray, minister of finance, Mexico