Better, faster, stronger: How payments infrastructures are changing
Aug 30 2013 As part of The Banker's pre-Sibos build up, editor Brian Caplen and chief executive of VocaLink David Yates discuss the ways in which payments infrastructures are having to adapt to emerging technologies and changing consumer habits. (6m 3sec)
Most popular videos
- Interview with Zoran Stavreski, minister of finance, Republic of Macedonia
- Apples and lemons: ingredients for bank branding
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers
- Europe's banking regulation and supervision: a brighter 2014?